After reading Adorra's post the other day, come to think of it its kinda true. Time's been flying past way too fast. I miss th times where we always talk about school everytime during our reunions or meet-ups. As when we meet-up nowadays, we talk about nothing else other than work. yes. Work. Right, speaking of work. My pay is still NOT in yet! God knows why. i so on th low right now. Its oh-so-tempting to buy all th cheap little things now. Sales are always on when i dont have th cash with me you know. sickening. Howevr today's work was fine. Did opening with Keith today. and Adrian joined us in th aftnn. lol. Pity keith. he had to work th whole 5 days straight. Tmr is my off day. yeay! LOL.
and here it goes again.<3
I get this feeling, deep in my soul,
That somewhere, somehow, I still love you.
I dont know why, but I know Its true.
My heart still longs for you,
And for the hope and trust you gave me.
I wish to feel again, the way you made me feel.
If only for even a moment.
Although I say my love lies elsewhere,
I believe that part of my heart still remains with you.
Although its only a spark, its there.
Ever lurking, consuming my mind with wonder.
And yet, in reality, my heart knows the answer.
That dreaded answer of impossibilities.
If its impossible though, then why do I still have hope?
Why is that spark still there?
Why do I still long for you?
It feels wrong to still have hope.
But I cannot help myself, I just wont give up.
So, one last time, I will let myself say goodbye,
And that I still love you
LOVES,
-IN-
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment