Friday, May 25, 2007

:(

its a weekend tomorrow!

W14R ended up with only 4 groups today. 5 people were absent from school.
*Farhan
*LInXun
*JJ
*Dinghao
*Weiwen
**Victor left in th morning coz he wasnt feeling good.

-th class was definitely different without you guys around. )):

but since it was enterprising, i can say today wasnt a bad day after all. *can i have another A for enterprising pweaaase?? * haha.

another HERSHEYS SPECIAL DARK choc from Ryan. Thankchuuu!!
yes yes. Ryan is SEXY! hahaha.

but Im sexier. (:
anws.. No. i am not gna complain about having pimples, because im not having them even after bars and bars and bars of chocolates.


Having science on monday. I dno but.. the class wanted to leave early and watch movie. tsktsktsk.. i dno la they all. LOL.

thats about it i guess. (((:

Azy lalalalarliiing, dinner date next week?

much LOVES,
-IN-

Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart
Tell me, what do you do when it all falls apart
Gotta pick myself up, where do I start
Cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart

No comments: