Wednesday, May 30, 2007

(:

Firstly.. Dearest ADORRA. I will be fine darling. not to worry about me okays. I've made a promise to someone and now to every single soul who read this. no penknife, no pins. I WILL NOT CUT MYSELF. :D

Met Ad this morning after soooo long. && i've got to say bestfriend hugs are the best. trust me on this. and it will follow on with a great day.
I should say that Math and computing was kinda fun. Seriously. We were super slack today. haha. Class did no presentation today. There wasnt any 6P today. We got a game competition and of course MY team won.. LOL! That explains why math was fun today eyy? ((: class ended at around errr.. 1610hrs. heeehe. During 2nd breakout, as usual, blasting the music and slack. I dno whether it was it me or was it the class who's in a happy mood. Because I am happy today. after quite sometime all of us had a good laugh. Shout to one another just to fight with th blasting music, sing and dance in class. LMAO. Especially with th lame jokes and stuffs before the whole topic shifted to spooky ones. Another bar of Hersheys Special Dark chocolates from Ryan. Thanks Sexy.

&& yes. W14R is filled with sexy people that we're filmed for todays lesson. :D :D :D

its a holiday tomorrow!

muchLOVES,
~IN!

No comments: