Saturday, June 23, 2007

home from work. was on shift2 today at sky high with karen.. heard that Mischa left. yes. MY DEAR MISCHA LEFT. OHMYGOD! she just came back th other day and work with me for a few days. && now she's gone. how could you?? *sigh* gna miss her baaad! old ones are leaving, new ones coming in. its definitely not gna be th same. soooooo not th same. SIGH.

been having this song stuck in my head..
.........~
Don't call, don't come by
Ain't no use, don't ask me why
You'll never change
There'll be no more crying in the rain
Wanting you to be wanting me.
No that ain't no way to be
How I feel, read my lips
Because I'm so over (I'm so)
Moving on, it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
I'm so over it

: Katherine McPhee-over it.

well, its on my favourites list for now.
((((((((:


muchLOVES,
~IN!

No comments: