Friday, December 14, 2007

finally its holidays!
&& i told you i'd go shopping.
its been ages since i last spent. like really spend.

hahaha!

new tops!

white

green (:

&blue


new skinnies.
(:

off-white

&black.


also bought another slippers and brown shoe for work.
hehe.

I STILL NEED A BAG!
I STILL WANT MORE TOPS!
&& I STILL HAVE ANOTHER GREEN SKINNIES TO GET.

*the stock comes in tmr*
((:


refilled my stock for Drostes dark and extra dark chocolate.
wheee~!

last day of school (for th term) was crazy. was laughing th whole day.
somehow i think i influenced my other half, Shereen to get random today.
she was singing, spanking asses and yea random stuffs. well if it wasnt my influence i think it should be due to the incident in the bus on her way to school.


Just like me, she got disturbed by annoyingly irritating typical malay mat. I seriously think that they have nothing better to do than disturb pretty girls. bleah~ and the story goes like this.
early in the morning in the bus to school two idiots came in and sat behind her.
idiots: psst psst psst.. (and starts throwing bits of papers to shereen)
shereen cant stand th anger then starts to shout at th top of her voice, "F**k you! parent never teach is it? ..........." well everyone in the bus was shocked and those idiot were, of course, embarrased.
those unhappy idiots then mumbled, "got pretty face but no manners."
shereen answered back," well at least if im pretty, i've got th brains too, unlike you!"

and those idiots finally shuttup.
hahaha. you go girl!

well, its th Holidays but everyone seems to be busy. either with work, assignments, or really holiday.
me wna travel too. :(

xoxo

misses&loves,
-I.N-

*hurry back monster. imy*

No comments: