Tuesday, December 04, 2007

&&its SIS birthday today! (:
wheee~!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIS

love you deep deep.


okay. Science is somehow annoyingly irritating. okay maybe not the problem but the faci.
im telling you the faci adores Shereen that he even call me Shereen ALL the time. gah!
thats the first thing he call me today. he'll either call me Shereen or Insyireen

and i will have to tell him, 'sir, its in-syi-RAH. SYI-RAH. NOT syi-REEN. ohmygod!!'
AND!
he says, 'yes yes, insyireen. *starts laughing* insyirah.

&& not just that, he's thumbdrive cause my dear lappie to get virus-ed okaaay.
when i tell him, he ask me how is it like that, why i never scan, virus can delete what, or th best thing he tell me is to reformat my laptop.

BUGGER!

*head-desk* IGNORANCE IS A BLISS when it comes to this.
boy, i am sooooo f'ed up.


&& this is how it goes..
"I remember like it was yesterday
First kiss and I knew you changed the game

You have me, exactly,
you want it,

And I'm on it
And I ain't ever gonna let you get away
Holding hands never made me feel this way
So special, boy it's your, your smile
We so in love
la la la la love.
and i just cant get enough of your love."

~babylove-nicole.

(:

xoxo
misses&loves,
-I.N-

No comments: