(1:31 PM) AJ !.:
sis!!
(1:31 PM) I N ♥:
yes?
(1:31 PM) AJ !.:
missing you
(1:42 PM) AJ !.:
INSYIRAH MY SISTER
WE FIGHT ALL THE TIME
BUT ONE THING REMAINS
UR STILL MY SISTER
N I STILL LOVE YOU
(((:
finally AJ, you did NOT make me cry this time
&& yes it did made me smile.
AJ is back from Australia.
AJ is back here for NS. hahahaha!
AJ is going in to the ARMY. hahaha!
AJ, we definitely have to catch up okay? haha!
(:
sis!!
(1:31 PM) I N ♥:
yes?
(1:31 PM) AJ !.:
missing you
(1:42 PM) AJ !.:
INSYIRAH MY SISTER
WE FIGHT ALL THE TIME
BUT ONE THING REMAINS
UR STILL MY SISTER
N I STILL LOVE YOU
(((:
finally AJ, you did NOT make me cry this time
&& yes it did made me smile.
AJ is back from Australia.
AJ is back here for NS. hahahaha!
AJ is going in to the ARMY. hahaha!
AJ, we definitely have to catch up okay? haha!
(:

its stated. 14February2008. V-Day (:
dearest loverboy, im sooo going to drag YOU to watch this.
okay love????
ily ily ily ily.
(:
xoxo
misses&loves,
-I.N-

No comments:
Post a Comment