Tuesday, February 26, 2008



dear loverboy,
whatever happen please be strong.
i know you can, i believe you are strong.
i am here with you to keep you going on, He's with you.
like i've told you, everything happens for a reason.
the stronger you become the tougher the challenge from Him you'll face.
it is very hard when you dont get to see someone for the very last time,
knowing you cant see him anymore.
i've been through that situation, i feel you.
anytime you need me, i wont promise to be there.
But i'll try my very best to be there
and make you sure okay.
i wont tell you what to do because at some point of time
i may not understand how you feel,
but all i can do is listen to what you've got to say.
again i tell you, i'll be there for you.

remember how Myra&Hafiz sing th song?
"I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you."
(:

we both know what we want.
its all in the matter of time.
xoxoxo
misses&loves,
IN.

p.s iloveyou

No comments: