From Threesome to Threesters. Us. Ad
About the whole school knows about us, Even the teachers.
Once we even cried and said, "nothing and noone can ever separate us"
True enough, nothing and noone separated us.
We got the same result for Olevels miraculously, we got in the same school.
Suddenly the wind changes its direction.
But what happen now? Where're the Threesters?
Nothing separate us
Noone separate us
WE drifted ourselves, sadly.
+I was just angry because you lied to me.
+You have no idea how my heart shatters each time i hear your name.
+I still am thinking of You.
+I hate to say that "she WAS my friend"
+I hate to stand next to you at the counter and pretend you're a stranger.
+I do want to run and hug you whenever we see each other from afar.
+I probably am a stranger to you by now.
= I MISS YOU.
:'(
IN.

No comments:
Post a Comment