Wednesday, April 09, 2008

life is good, i cant complain. (:

all time favourite song, always.


Bon Jovi - Always
(go check out the full lyrics!)
"Well, there ain’t no luck
In these loaded dice
But baby if you give me just one more try
We can pack up our old dreams
And our old lives
We’ll find a place where the sun still shines
And I will love you, baby - always
And I’ll be there forever and a day - always
I’ll be there till the stars don’t shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don’t rhyme
And I know when I die, you’ll be on my mind
And I’ll love you - always ..."

'nuff said.

this morning....
[no school!]
went to clinic this morning to check on my back & knee.
nothing serious. doctor checked my back, then click on 'spinal disorder'
i went like "hoho. spinal disorder. are you kidding me?"
told me that due to a strain & bad posture.
gave me meds (i think its th same as whathisname, yes it is) and told me to have a really good rest && dont think too much!
but i think the best medicine is to get a new bag!
haha!
and regarding my knee. i can get back in the court bebeh! its just that i strain too much, that cause the pain. yessa! im bringing sexy back baby!

told you its all coming back to me now.

now now, the meds taking its effect on me. *yawns*

Love,
IN

No comments: