(i know you're reading this)
"Times have been hard
Putting strain and pain on my heart
As much as it hurts to say these words
I think that it's best for you to
Leave me, Live your life
Don't worry, I will be alright.
In no time
You'll find someone, Who's better than I.
Go now, Don't you cry
I'll always, Be right by your side (as your friend)"
Yes, it was the song you sent me. Im really sorry. Yes, i gave up. Due to the situation, I had to do what i did. Whatever decision i choose, it hurts me as much. It wasnt easy. Yes it hurts me to hurt you and see you hurt. im sorry. Please dont lose hope, please be strong, i believe there's someone out there who's meant for you. That someone is not me. I've been telling you, whatever it is, im still your friend. Thank you for everything, i appreciate every little things you've done for me.
Love,
IN.

No comments:
Post a Comment