Thursday, May 08, 2008

week 4! =)


yet another week that keeps me going.


S222: "Do continue to practice the positiveness in you when working with new members in the near future. Keep up the excellent work."


S201: "I probably shouldn't be advocating a certain method to learning as such but I really like your note taking in class. I heard lots of contributions from you as well throughout the first 2 meetings and all of which with a decent amount of reading or thought behind them. Great work. Good effort with the quiz and your RJ."


S203: "Hi In, you must be proud with the transformation you have gone through, the effort you put in to better yourself. Now you can reap the fruits of your effort. Continue to change for the better :-) Also you took the lead to start the discssion with the team in order to tackle the day's problem. Continue to polish up your leadership qualities and nudge your classmates forward.I thought your slide on "Marina Bay Sands" was informative, provided insights into why the new sports was suggested. Good effort !"


back to class now!


Loves,
IN.

No comments: