I have to admit, i havent been a good girl. I dint attend class on tuesday AND friday.
BUT i still did go to the clinic. I was unwell. (ok! thats for Friday only)
and Im feeling much better now. (:
lets move on to work. after so long, it was Staff meeting again!
ohhkaaay. many things have change, and i believe are still changing.
many people are leaving, tell me who's next?! :(
i really mean M A N Y!
I MISS THE SKY JACKASSES.
THE LOUDEST AND CRAZIEST GROUP.
PEOPLE, PLEASE BRING THAT BACK. PRETTY PLEASE? :'(
LETS BRING BACK THE SKY SPIRIT SHALL WE?
lets put all the politics and dislikes aside, bring in the LOVE ok?
next SM will be in Sept! & not forgetting PAY is IN!
and for today.....
went out with mom and sis. did a little shopping. (a little! a tiny weee-nie bit of shopping)
heehe. headed to town in the late afternoon to The Cathay for my Brazilian appointment.
AWESOME! =)
and so Im back at sis place now
Here, meet RUBY. (reason being, she's got little RED eyes)

unlike other hamsters, her favourite food is bread and peanut butter.
she was waiting for sis to give it to her when we got back home.
(:
and yea.. here's the little girl who's bored while the mummy's are shopping.

alright, thats all.
Loves,
IN.

No comments:
Post a Comment