i wasnt looking for it, but i found it somehow.
i wasnt sure to how im supposed to react to it, everytime.
happy? sad? touched?
really idk.
R.
"Its been almost two years,
I've not spoken to her.
I've not spoken to her.
She was my closest girlfriend during secondary school.
We're not friends but we're sisters.
We shared our problems, we cried, we laughed,
we enjoyed every single moment we had with each other.
But all of a sudden things changed.
We went out seperate ways
IN, if your reading this
Everyone makes silly mistake.
We had our fair share of mistakes to one another,
I really hope, things between us will get better as time goes.
Like you've said, i want HER to be my friend again.
I really want us to be friends again.
I want PRECIOUS IN to be my friend again..
Anyway girl, I wish you a Happy 19TH Birthday, (:"
i thank you.
:)
what's done is done,
we've learn from it.
& im sure you know, i have forgiven you.
& im letting you walk into my life yet again now.
xxx.

No comments:
Post a Comment