Thursday, April 03, 2008

Forget bout that previous post! SERIOUSLY. IGNORE IT.

Albeit the situation now, the hurt and pain, my heart is not broken. (just a scratch perhaps!)

She says,
"you are smart. you are pretty. you have a diploma to complete, a degree to pursue insha-Allah. You're still young. There's more for you to see. You are NOT losing out on anything.......BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO....."

"Be practical"


Thank you for showing me the real world.
Thank you for making me feel good about myself.
Thank you for making me think again.
Thank you for waking me up to reality
Thank you for making me cry & laugh at the same time.
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for showing me what life is
Thank you for bringing out who i am
Thank you for making me realize what is important in life
Thank you for making me strong again
Thank you for showing me what im worth.
Thank you EVERYTHING.
I am blessed to have someone like you.
(Praises God)

I came across a quote saying something like, "to have a good life, you have to let go of somethings to embrace something more important." I sure do agree with that, seriously. I have a wonderful family and friends. I have a diploma to complete. and a degree i want pursue on (Insha-Allah) and many more.

MOM,
im sorry for making you sick.
im sorry for disappointing you.
im sorry.
ily mom.
:)

&& She also says, "Its not easy being a woman."

&& im proud to say,
I AM ONE STRONG WOMAN!

XXX
IN.

No comments: