This is not how we're supposed to be.
This is not the feeling we're supposed to feel.
I hate how we're not talking to each other like how we're supposed to.
I hate the feeling that you're pushing me away.
I hate the hurt. I hate the tears, my eyes are tired.
I hate the silence. I hate the situation.
:(
Despite all that, i still feel your love.
& i still love you.
Really. I do.
I miss your smile.
I miss our long conversation (that lasts for hours)
I miss our dreams. I miss talking about our 'OURS'
I miss our laughters. I miss our little stories.
I miss our kisses. I miss our hugs
I miss your touch.
I miss YOU, especially.
xoxo,
IN
This is not the feeling we're supposed to feel.
I hate how we're not talking to each other like how we're supposed to.
I hate the feeling that you're pushing me away.
I hate the hurt. I hate the tears, my eyes are tired.
I hate the silence. I hate the situation.
:(
Despite all that, i still feel your love.
& i still love you.
Really. I do.
I miss your smile.
I miss our long conversation (that lasts for hours)
I miss our dreams. I miss talking about our 'OURS'
I miss our laughters. I miss our little stories.
I miss our kisses. I miss our hugs
I miss your touch.
I miss YOU, especially.
xoxo,
IN

No comments:
Post a Comment